Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hi everyone! I wanted to create this blog especially for my students in Moscow, Russia. Of course, other English learners are welcome here as well. As I often mention in class, you all need to spend more time reading and listening to REAL English, not textbook English, grammar books, or adapted literature. In addition, learning English should be fun and interesting, as a result the first word in the title of this blog is FUN. In the 10 years that I have taught English in this city, I have found that the students who like studying English and find the process fun and interesting make the most progress.

To help you in your studies I will post links to interesting articles and other resources such as podcasts, videos, and forums. In addition, I will offer original materials of my own to make your studies more interesting and most importantly, fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Philip,

I have nice idea for your blog development. I think that you could group articles on it by themes. For example: "Russian life reality", "My gadjets", etc.

:-)
Mike

Galina said...

Good luck with your blog.

Why Black Friday is Stupid in Russia

Ok, it's stupid not only in Russia, but in Europe, Asia or anywhere else except the United States. I'm really getting tire...