Tuesday, November 12, 2019

English Geek

I'm in the process of creating a new blog, English Geek, on top of an old blog, Fun English Moscow. As you can see, it's been a very long time since I've written anything at all. I could say it's because I've been very busy and haven't had any time, but that would be a lie. The real reason is that I'm a helpless procrastinator and have just been putting this project off. Now, however, there have been some real changes in my life. I've decided to quit teaching at school and put my energy into freelancing and group lessons. I also want to spend more time creating materials and sharing useful information with other language learners. That's the main reason for starting this blog again.

No comments:

Why Black Friday is Stupid in Russia

Ok, it's stupid not only in Russia, but in Europe, Asia or anywhere else except the United States. I'm really getting tire...